Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mmm, mmm, mmm!



You know how a whiff of Hawaiian Tropic sunblocks can mentally transport you to a sunny beach and how, like me, you probably often wished that someone would bottle that smell into a perfume, something you could spray on yourself on a whim? Well Lush has come up with products nearly as good--a shampoo (Trichomania), conditioner (Coolaulin), and soap (I Should Coco) that smell brilliantly of coconut milk, cocoa butter, and other divine things. I looove them! They don't come very cheaply, but I'd gladly save up, cut back on food and books (two of my absolute favorite things) just so I could buy and bathe in these products whenever the mood striked. After using them, you will feel sooo clean, I tell you (remember coconuts have antibacterial, anti-protozoal, and antiviral properties). You'll probably end up bathing more that once a day, they're that addictive. The soap can be drying so moisturizing afterwards is recommended. I don't really recommend the shampoo as it comes in solid form and may cause dandruff, but the conditioner and soap are must-buys. E-mail me if you like them, too, so that we can gush together!